Decorative Stamped Concrete
Architectural or decorative concrete has become one of the most popular ways to color and texture concrete, especially since it costs approximately a third less than many natural materials. Valley Concrete offers endless designs and solutions for interior and exterior surfaces including sidewalks, patios, pool decks, driveways, custom residential pours or a large commercial slabs.
Stamped Concrete Benefits:
- More durable than regular concrete
- Can be used to simulate slate, stone, brick, wood, or tile
- Enhances the look of home or business
- Lasts longer than natural materials
- Cost effective
Concrete coloring can add beauty and value to any style of property. Valley Concrete uses inviting colors, that will look good now and for decades to come with little maintenance.
Our concrete can be produced in a wide range of colors; warm earth tones, pastel shadings, deep hues and any shade of gray, ranging from subtle to dark.
Color-Conditioned Concrete Benefits:
- Over 40 color choices
- Design versatility
- Antiquing available
- Permanent, nonfading
- Consistent and uniform color
- Practical, durable and structurally sound
- Environmentally sound